Jennine joined us to talk about:
- Coaching high-performing business leaders
- Key traits of the most effective leaders
- Barriers and fears that hold people back from being great leaders
Jennine Heller is a coach for high-performing business leaders. She’s worked with start-ups and large tech companies and co-founded a software company that provides web-based training tools for higher education and Fortune 500 companies.
Based in San Francisco, Jennine is a transformative, no-nonsense coach for high-performing business leaders. In 2012, she launched JHeller Leadership Coaching, which enables executives, managers, and entrepreneurs to achieve success and fulfillment in their professional lives.
She began her career as a software engineer, working both with startups and large tech companies like Hewlett-Packard and Digital Equipment Corporation. In 1993, she co-founded CourseNet Systems, a software company that developed web-based training tools for higher education and Fortune 500 companies.
Jennine has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Brown University. She received her Professional Performance Coach (CPPC) certification from Source Point Institute and is a member of the International Coach Federation.
Where to find Jennine online:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Girls, Inc. — non-profit organization supporting leadership building in young girls
- Women of Impact
- Fast Company – “Simple Leadership Advice for New Managers”
- Inc.com – “Learn to Hold People Accountable (Without Being a Doormat or a Jerk)”
- Women on Business – “Handling Conflict on Your Team”
- Women 2.0 – “Dealing with Underperformers”