Kyler joined us to talk about:
- Intriguing case examples of financial crime by top, global organizations
- Bribery, money laundering, and terrorist financing
- The reputational ramifications of corporate criminality
- Factors leading to the disregard of ethical business practices by large-scale firms
- The impact of financial crime on industries overall
- Future predictions regarding corporate criminality and how it can be prevented
Kyler Baker is a Financial Crime Analyst in London, England with Linklaters – a billion dollar international law firm that traces its history back to 1838. During his career, he has specialized in offshore trust structures, conflicts of interest and global legal liability.
At Linklaters, Kyler provides legal counsel in such areas as EU regulation compliance, global regulator visits and EU & US sanctions and major investigations. He also analyzes cases of bribery, corruption, tax evasion, money laundering and terrorist financing.
Where to find Kyler online: