Paul joined us to talk about:
- The oversimplification of change management — and how change isn’t necessarily a win-win for all stakeholders.
- Key success factors for change management initiatives.
- Why people are resistant to change and how to overcome it.
- Reframing the concept of resistance to change to determining employees’ readiness for change — how ready are we for the upcoming change?
- How organizations can use research to be more successful in engagement and change management initiatives.
Paul Thorensen is an Industrial-Organizational Psychology practitioner and an expert in organizational development and leadership development with 16 years of experience.
Paul has expertise in organizational assessment having studied job satisfaction extensively and has a deep interest in using research to increase organizational effectiveness. He also has experience in recruitment, interviewing, selection, training and onboarding.
Where to find Paul online:
Resources mentioned in this episode: