Steffan joined us to talk about:
- What co-creative leadership is, and how leaders can put it into action in their day-to-day work.
- Applying the principles of Agile project management to facilitate better workflows.
- The risks inherent in certain leadership styles for creating compliance, rather than engagement, in employees.
- The consequences of poor self-awareness in leaders.
Steffan Surdek is a leadership development coach and corporate trainer with Pyxis Technologies in Montreal, Quebec. Through his consulting practice, he helps organizations develop more collaborative working environments, such as through the adoption of an Agile approach to their workflows.
Steffan is also a co-author of the book, “A Practical Guide to Distributed Scrum.”
Where to find Steffan online:
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Provoking Leadership
- Why Leaders Need to Get More Co-Creative – Forbes
- The Surprising Baggage You’re Carrying as a Leader – Forbes
- 13 Leadership Skills You Didn’t Need A Decade Ago That Are Now Essential – Forbes
- Agile 101
- The Beginner’s Guide To Scrum And Agile Project Management (Trello)
- A Practical Guide to Distributed Scrum