Tema joined us to talk about:
- The company traits of ‘best employers’ for women
- Experiences of inequality in the workplace
- Subtle success factors for women
- Tips for advancing your career
With over three decades of experience, Tema Frank is a best-selling author, international speaker and consultant in business and marketing strategy, usability testing, and customer experience improvement.
Tema is the owner of Frank Reactions, a company that helps organizations focus on the three new P’s: promise, people and process in the areas of digital marketing, customer Experience, business and marketing strategy, E-commerce and Executive Coaching.
Tema also hosts the very popular ‘Frank Reactions’ podcast and most recently came out with a new book, People Shock: The Path to Profits When Customers Rule.
Where to find Tema online:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Book: Canada’s Best Employers for Women: A Guide for Job Hunters, Employees, and Employers
- Book: People Shock: The Path to Profits When Customers Rule