Valerie joined us to talk about:
- How organizations can support coaching and mentorship opportunities internally.
- The benefits of formal mentorship programs for management and staff.
- The influence of generational differences on leadership.
- Key competencies for emerging female leaders.
Valerie Martinelli is a Life, Leadership and Career Coach for women as well as an HR/Management Consultant supporting the development creating programs supporting organizations in building corporate cultures that benefit from diversity and inclusion.
She is the owner of Valerie Martinelli Consulting based in Connecticut. Valerie is also a writer and has published numerous blogs and articles covering topics relating to public administration, business, gender diversity issues and mentorship.
Where to find Valerie online:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Innovate 50/50 is a gender equality program where young women are mentored in leadership, government/public administration, entrepreneurship/business and financial literacy
- Blog post: Mentoring, Coaching and Preventing Bullying in the Workplace
- Blog post: The Promising Opportunities of Mentorship for Women
- LinkedIn post: A Strong Leader Can Be of Any Gender in the Workplace